The PHP machine-readable text Preprocessor (PHP) is a programing language that permits internet developers to form dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is essentially used for developing web primarily based software system applications. This tutorial will help you to create your base with PHP.
What You Should Already Know
Before you continue you must have a basic understanding of the following:
What is PHP & Why PHP?
- Its an acronym for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor"
- Its is a widely-used, open source scripting language
- Its scripts are executed on the server
- It's free to download and use
- It runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- It is compatible with almost all servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- It supports a wide range of databases
- It is free. Download it from the official PHP resource: www.php.net
- It is easy to learn and runs efficiently on the server side
What are the common uses of PHP?
- PHP performs framework capacities, for example from documents on a framework it can make, open, read, compose, and close them.
- PHP can deal with structures, for example, accumulate information from records, spare information to a document, through the email you can send information, return information to the client.
- You include erasing, adjust components inside your database through PHP.
- Access treats factors and set treats.
Characteristics of PHP
Five necessary characteristics create PHP's sensible nature potential −
First PHP Script in PHP
To get a compassionate PHP, 1st begin with easy PHP scripts. Since "Hello, World!" is a necessary example, initial we are going to produce a friendly very little "Hello, World!" script.
As mentioned earlier, PHP is embedded in HTML. which means that in amongst your traditional hypertext markup language (or XHTML if you are cutting-edge) you'll need PHP statements like this −
<html> <head> <title>Hello World</title> </head> <body> <?php echo "Hello, World!";?> </body> </html>